Our client is an expert in the field of sprinkler systems with more than 20 years of experience. They install complete sprinkler systems and also provide maintenance services. Quality and expertise are their keywords, that is why they are looking for new colleagues with knowledge and experience in the field.
What can you expect from us?
- Weekly payment of €500 – €550, depending on experience
- 25 holiday days/ year
- 8,33% holiday money
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accomodation and health insurance taken care of by the company
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
What are you going to do?
The sprinkler fitter will carry out all sprinkler fitter activities from work orders and/ or technical drawings. Such activities are installing, dismantling, replacing and performing maintenance on sprinkler systems. These sprinkler systems are used for transport of water and they protect buildings during a fire. The system consists of multiple sets of larger- and smaller-diameter steel pipes. The sprinkler fitter will perform tasks such as drilling, bending, grinding etc. and will construct complete and sometimes complex piping systems.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in the field of sprinkler systems
- B category driving license
- You have a strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
- You have VCA ( you can also obtain it via the company)
|Job Category||Staff, Worker|
|Salary||€500 - €550 week net salary|
|Work experience||Junior (1 - 3 years)|