GERMAN COMPANY BASED IN NÖRDLINGEN, IS LOOKING FOR MIG/MAG WELDERS.
THE COMPANY PROVIDES:
- Remuneration of €2,500 net (with tax class 1). Net salary would be higher for those placed in tax class 2, 3, 4
- Sending a preliminary contract before arriving in Germany
- The company covers €50 of the transport costs to Germany
- €150 bonus for working without leave for the first 6 months of the Contract
- Accident insurance up to €20,000
- Accommodation costs are around €450 for a single room with WiFi. This will be deducted from the above salary
- Possibility for advance payments, if necessary
- 24 days paid annual leave in Germany
- Additional bonus for months worked
- Possible overtime: Yes, up to 200 hours/ month!
- Duration of work: Long-term work
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCES
- Welding of mechanical engineering components in series and single part production
- Welding via MAG and WIG processes
- Work according to technical drawings
- Valid MAG certificate is required!
Each candidate must have a personal car and German language skills at least at A2 level.
|Job Category||Staff, Worker|
|Salary||2500 EUR net|
|Work experience||1-3 years|