WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Salary €18.18 gross an hour (expected net earnings on the contract €9 – €12 an hour, depending on length and time of contract)
- Minimum 40 hours per week and up to 60 hours per week (free days every week but some work can occur on weekends)
- Temporary employment from 16th May 2022 until 30th September 2022
- Affiliation as self-employed at Social Security Authority
- Accommodation is taken care of by the company and is nearby the project. Each person will have their own bedroom (including WI-FI 24/7 and TV) and share a living room, kitchen and toilet/ shower. Access to a car provided by the client to drive between work projects and for essential personal use.
- Paid travel to and from country of origin at arrival and departure by the company
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Painting outdoors, mainly wooden surfaces but other painting jobs can occur
- Work is usually done in pairs of two persons and one car driving to the different assignments. Some work can be in a larger group. Two working together is always from the same nationality.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Experience in work as painter (mainly outdoor)
- Positive to physical work
- Efficiency at work
- Having good health condition
- Not afraid of working at heights
- Used to work on scaffolding or sky lift is a plus
- Used to handle spray painting is a plus
- Communicative English
- Drivers licence B is a plus
Assessment is done first from CV with possible online interview to select candidates for the painter test. Selected test candidates will have a fully paid return travel to the painter test for final selection.
Test – 26 to 28 April 2022
Location of test Oresund Region (Greater Copenhagen or Malmö region)
|Job Category||Staff, Worker|
|Salary||€2900 - €4300 gross|
|Work experience||Junior (1-3 years)|
|Contract length||Temporary employment|