As a MIG/ MAG Welder you are going to be part of a company that is a leading specialist in the maritime sector. They provide world-class quality and service in air conditioning, ventilation, central heating, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation, and have supplied over 10,000 vessels worldwide. The no-nonsense and entrepreneurial spirit of the employees who founded the family business in 1965 continues to pervade the company today. At the same time they are always thinking ahead of the curve and coming up with genuinely innovative systems and solutions.
What can you expect from us?
- Weekly payment of €500 – €550, depending on experience
- 25 holiday days/ year
- 8,33% holiday money
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accomodation and health insurance taken care of by the company
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
What are you going to do?
The MIG/ MAG Welder autonomously welds constructions and piping systems using various welding processes, welding positions PA to HL045 and various materials.
The welder will work following work orders, WPQ’s (Weld Procedure Qualifications) and/ or technical drawing.
- Makes correct use of (auxiliary) tools and protective equipment
- Correctly sets up and operates various welding machines according to set parameters
- Verifies before welding the working piece/construction on welded joint, material, temperature, absence of dirt, paint, humidity and oxides, environmental conditions (wind, rain etc.) according to set standards. Any abnormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman
- Performs activities such as welding and grinding and will produce complete and complex constructions and piping systems
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as a MIG/ MAG Welder
- Welding authorization 135/ 136/ 138 according to ISO standards
- B category driving license
- You have a strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
- You have VCA ( you can also obtain it via the company)
|Job Category||Staff, Worker|
|Salary||€500 - €550 week net salary|
|Work experience||Medior (3 - 5 years)|