As an insulator you are going to be part of a company that is a leading specialist in the maritime sector. They provide world-class quality and service in air conditioning, ventilation, central heating, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation, and have supplied over 10,000 vessels worldwide. The no-nonsense and entrepreneurial spirit of the employees who founded the family business in 1965 continues to pervade the company today. At the same time they are always thinking ahead of the curve and coming up with genuinely innovative systems and solutions.
What can you expect from us?
- Weekly payment of €500 – €550, depending on experience
- 25 holiday days/ year
- 8,33% holiday money
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accomodation and health insurance taken care of by the company
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
What are you going to do?
- Apply insulating materials to exposed surfaces of equipment boilers, tanks, hot or cold air ducts or pipes and steam generators for the purpose of insulating, protecting or dampening
- Lay out, cuts, forms and shapes insulation
- Apply cement, foams and adhesives to insulation
- Estimate material and labor for in-house renovation and maintenance projects.
- Have the knowledge of the methods and materials for insulating
- Have the skills in fabricating, laying out and installing insulation
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in the field of insulation
- Experience with 19mm Aeroflex insulation
- B category driving license
- You have a strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
- You have VCA ( you can also obtain it via the company)
|Job Category||Staff, Worker|
|Salary||€500 - €550 week net salary|
|Work experience||Medior (3 - 5 years)|