Would you like to work for a company that is one of the world’s leaders in the field of high-tech packaging. Are you the cleanroom employee we are looking for? Don’t wait any longer and apply! We have a different range of clients. From small to large. Informal to formal. Together we determine what your needs are and ensure the right customer.
What can you expect from us?
- Salary from €11.88/ per hour (work in 2 shifts) plus 118% shift allowance, (holiday money and vacation days collected separately)
- The certainty to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- The certainty to work for a long period of time
- Housing, transport and health insurance taken care of by the company
- Pension scheme after 8 worked weeks
- Working at a company where quality is at the top!
What are you going to do?
- Packaging of products
- Checking the quality or sorting products
- Cleaning machines
- Setting up and operating machines
- Assemble products manually
- Stacking and putting away products
This job is at a high tech packaging company in Eindhoven. You are going to work in an extremely advanced and fully equipped cleanroom in which various types of (high-tech) packaging are cleaned and produced in accordance with the strictest international regulations.
What do we expect from you?
- Preferably you have experience in a similar position
- You can read simple and more complex technical drawings
- English language skills at a communicative level
- Driving license is required
- You have a flexible working posture and can work both in a team and independently
- You have no trouble working in a 2-shift service
- You work very accurately and have “safe working” high priority
|Job Category||Staff, Worker|
|Salary||€400 - €440 нетно седмично заплащане|
|Work experience||1 - 3 години|