Well established hotel with a modern cuisine is looking for Chefs. Most staff are Swedish, including the Restaurant Manager, however the communication is in English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- The salary will be established after qualifications are assessed at the test (Each candidate can have their own request that will be considered in the light of skills documented and shown)
- Minimum 165 hours a month (more work is available)
- Work is according to schedule with other co- workers including some weekends and holidays. Scheduled leave (If the person working has family in their home country, longer scheduled leave can be planned with a more intensive work schedule)
- Temporary employment starting before May 2022 (ongoing for years)
- Affiliation as self-employed at Social Security Authority
- Accommodation is taken care of by the company and is at the hotel or in a villa a few kilometres away. Each candidate has their own bedroom with Wi-Fi 24/7 and access to a fully equipped kitchen, living room and toilet/ shower. Company cars available for private use when necessary.
- Paid travel to and from country of origin at arrival and departure by the company
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
The hotel’s restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The food served is buffet and a la carte. Chefs will prepare with the wider team the dishes served at all times.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Flexible person who can communicate fluently in English and previously have worked at least some years in a restaurant or large kitchen.
- English at good written and spoken level
- Positive to physical work
- Having good health condition
- Drivers’ licence (B) is recommended
- Experience professional Chef (preferably minimum 2-5 years documented)
Selection for the test is done from CV. Test is done for a maximum period of 14 days with an inconvenience pay per test hour €20. If the test is passed, assignment can be agreed.
|Job Category||Staff, Worker|
|Salary||Minimum €3300 gross|
|Work experience||Junior (1-3 years)|
|Contract length||Temporary employment|