We have a different range of clients: from small to large, informal to formal. Together we determine what your needs are and ensure the right customer and go for the “perfect match”. Are you the bench fitter we are looking for? Don’t wait any longer and apply!
What can you expect from us?
- Weekly payment of €500 – €550, depending on experience
- 25 holiday days/ year
- 8,33% holiday money
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accomodation and health insurance taken care of by the company
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
What are you going to do?
- The bench fitter autonomously produces light to middleweight constructions from sheet material, bar stock, profiles and pipes by using bench fitting and welding techniques
- Makes correct use of (auxiliary) tools and protective equipment
- Correctly programs and operates various machines such as sawing machines, drilling machines, punching machines, cut-off machines
- Performs welding activities in several welding positions (PA to PG) with different types of welded joints
- Performs activities such as welding and grinding and will produce complete and complex constructions
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as a bench fitter
- B category driving license
- You have a strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
- You have VCA ( you can also obtain it via the company)
|Job Category||Staff, Worker|
|Salary||€500 - €550 week net salary|
|Work experience||Medior (3 - 5 years)|