Are you an experienced plumber and are you looking for a new project? The company you will be working for is a multidisciplinary total installer since 1923 who offers tailor-made solutions. Technical installations are often invisible in buildings, but at the same time indispensable. A building functions by implementing the right applications. Only then does a building come to life. To create a perfectly sustainable (indoor) climate for every end user is the end goal.
What can you expect from us?
- Weekly payment of €550 – €570, depending on experience
- 25 holiday days/ year
- 8,33% holiday money
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accomodation and health insurance taken care of by the company
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
What are you going to do?
The plumber/ pipefitter will carry out all activities from work orders and/ or technical drawings. Such activities are installing copper, plastic or steel piping for gas- water and drainage supplies. The plumber/ pipefitter will perform tasks such as drilling, bending, sawing etc. and will construct complete and sometimes complex piping systems for gas supplies, water supplies and drainage supplies. Experience with Mapress system (copper pipes) and HPE Geberit plastic pipes is required.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience and expertise in the field of plumbing
- B category driving license
- You have a strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
- You have VCA ( you can also obtain it via the company)