How would you find it if we can offer you a job as an assembly mechanic at this company? Is assembling and assembling machines something that gives you energy and satisfaction? Then this vacancy is definitely something for you! Our client has been manufacturing quality GIANT machines and attachments since 1996 when we opened our first factory in the Netherlands. Today, he offers one of the broadest product portfolios in the business with a total of 36 different models in 40 countries, designed and built by a team of 240 enthusiastic employees in our modern factory in Oisterwijk, the Netherlands.
What can you expect from us?
- A nice salary between €450 and €500 net a week
- The certainty to earn a fixed contract in good working order!
- The ability to develop yourself. Think of growing into a more responsible role within the team or training to develop yourself
- Pension scheme after 8 weeks worked
- Working at a company where quality is at the top!
- Housing, transport and health insurance taken care by the company
What are you going to do?
We are looking for a mechanic who likes to work and appreciates quality. They can independently build more complex machines in accordance with the applicable standards in the field of quality and efficiency, specifications and planning. This also includes independently checking and starting up, performing function tests, identifying and assessing malfunctions and performing required repairs and repair work on all common machines.
In summary, his daily life is:
- Checking the quality of your own work
- Using the PIP system
- Correct and complete registration of work and used parts
- Report deviations in the assembly process and the quality of materials, tools and aids used
- Identification and reporting of (expected) stock shortages
- Administrative work/ reporting of the above
- Carrying out repair and renovation work in consultation with the Acceptance Manager and the Team
What do we expect from you?
Possibility to show recent key experience incl. cars, mopeds or motorcycles or other technical experience.
You have a flexible attitude during work and can work both in a team and independently.
- Resourceful, enterprising and flexible
- Work very thoroughly and have the high priority of “safe work”
- Technical insight
- Hands-on and quality-conscious approach
- Results and solution oriented
- Work easily in a 2-shift system (also possible during the day)
- Good command of the English language
- Driving license