WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Salary €14.20 gross an hour
- Minimum 40 hours per week (more working hours are available)
- Temporary employment from March 2022 until July 2022 (possible prolongation)
- Affiliation as self-employed at Social Security Authority
- Accommodation is taken care of by the company and is in proximity to the work location. A great workplace for someone who wants to stay longer or for a couple of days. A 15-minute walk from home to work and a 5 minute walk from the house to the bus stop in the centre of the village.
- Paid travel to and from country of origin at arrival and departure by the company
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Production of flowers with a substantial focus on e-commerce
- The task is primarily to pack plants & garden products in packages that are then sent to customers, picking orders out at the plantation
- Checking online orders to follow, pick, pack
- Applicants must be able to read packing slips and picking lists
- Other tasks at the garden might occur
- Working hours from 3 pm to 10 pm
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Flexible employees who have quick solutions in mind to ensure that production and flowers proceed according to instructions. The candidates are expected to like the work and be responsible
- Communicative English
- Positive to physical work
- Having good health condition
- Drivers’ licence (B)
- Experience from plants and flowers a plus
- Quick at setting flowers
- Quick at packing