LOGISTICS COMPANY IN 78166 DONAUESCHINGEN IS LOOKING TO HIRE WAREHOUSE WORKERS. THE COMPANY OPERATES WORLDWIDE, AS IN GERMANY THE NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES IS 9,000 AND ITS LOGISTICS BASE HAS OVER 6,000 BUSES.Read more
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Salary at minimum €13 gross up to €15 (depending on performance and experience)
- Minimum 47 hours per week (free day per week)
- Temporary employment (minimum 3 month with possible long term commitment to 180 days with possible returning the year after)
- Affiliation as self-employed at Social Security Authority
- Accommodation is taken care of by the company and is shared with others. If a couple apply, they will have their own room. Otherwise the applicants from the same Gender have to share a double Bed-Room. Transportation is available for domestic purchases once a week if needed.
- Paid travel to and from country of origin at arrival and departure by the company
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Pick mushrooms
- Deal with after‐harvest work such as weighing and packing and thus compatible work including other tasks as below
- Washing crop rooms with high pressure washing
- Driving forklift
- Emptying used compost (regardless of weather) and lifting in/ out Compost blocks 24 kg x 200 pieces once every two weeks
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Perfect candidate would be a person with age group 28-38 years who can work independent and quick, with length 1.70 cm to 1.80 cm not overweight or has any medical injury including back pain or hand injuries that prevent from doing work. Person should be handy with finger work (mushrooms need handy work).
- Communicative English
- Drivers licence B (optional)
- Forklift experience (optional)
- Having good health condition
- Experience from farm work specially Mushroom farms or similar